- Mandolin or Knife
- 1 Green Zucchini (Thinner The Better)
- 1 Yellow Zucchini (Thinner The Better)
- 1 2-inch Knuckle Of Fresh Hearts Of Palm (Thinly Sliced)
- Parmesan Reggiano (Shaved)
- 4 Tbs. Hazelnuts (Rough Chopped)
- 1 Tbs. Truffle Oil
- 1 Tbs. Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Shallot (Minced)
- Salt And Pepper
- Thinly slice the zucchini, hearts of palm, and cheese.
- Delicately arrange on a plate and add hazelnuts.
- Combine minced shallots, vinegar, and truffle oil in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper then drizzle on salad.
- Serve and enjoy!