- Grill / Pan
- Small Pot
- Slotted Spoon
- 2 Slices of Whole Grain Bread
- 2 Island Fresh Eggs
- 8 - 10 Sprigs of Fresh Watercress
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Olive Oil
- 1 Whole Garlic Clove
- Brush the bread with olive oil and toast on an open face grill. Rub the surface of the toast with cut garlic clove, then cut diagonally, and set aside.
- Poach the two eggs, and remove them from water using a slotted spoon. Drain on a clean, dry towel.
- Dress the watercress with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange toast on a plate, add the watercress and poach eggs.
- You can also add sliced avocado, fresh tomato, a dollop of plain yogurt, or even sliced strawberries.