- Large Saucepan
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 2 Maui Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 3 Bunches Watercress
- 2 Tbsp. Crème Fraiche
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Wash, peel, and chop the potatoes, onions, and garlic.
- In a large saucepan heat olive oil and sauté the potatoes, onions, and garlic until the onions are translucent. Add the fresh thyme. Add the vegetable stock and washed, chopped watercress.
- Simmer for 30-45 minutes. Remove the thyme stems.
- Blend the soup until it’s smooth.
- Top with fresh thyme sprig and crème fraiche.