UPCOUNTRY HEIRLOOM TOMATO & MELON SALAD
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 1 lb. Upcountry Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes Sliced in Half
- ½ lb. Watermelon Large Diced
- ½ lb. Cantaloupe Large Diced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Thai Basil Pesto Recipe Below
- 4 Pieces Burrata Cheese
- ¼ lb. San Danielle Prosciutto Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Basil Torn
- 1 tsp. Black Hawaiian Sea Salt
Thai Basil Pesto
- ¾ Cup Basil
- ¼ Cup Thai Basil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Pine Nuts Toasted
- ⅓ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Grana Padano
Prepare Thai Basil Pesto.
- Put all ingredients into the blender. Puree until smooth. Store until ready to use.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss tomatoes, watermelon, and cantaloupe with olive oil.
- To plate put 2 Tbsp of basil pesto on the bottom of a small bowl.
- Place burrata in the center. Place tomatoes and melon around the cheese.
- Lay a few pieces of prosciutto around the cheese. Garnish with torn basil. Top burrata with a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve and Enjoy!