- Small Saucepan
- Glass Jar
- ¾ Cup Soy Sauce ( For Gluten-Free Use Tamari)
- ½ Cup Cane Sugar
- ½ tsp. Fresh Ginger Peeled and Grated
- 2 Medium Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Green Onions Minced Fine
- 2 Tbsp. Mirin
- ½ tsp. Arrowroot
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients except arrowroot. Heat on medium-low. Wisk in arrowroot until lumps are gone.
- Bring sauce to a boil, whisk and reduce to ¾ cup. The sauce will turn into a syrupy glaze.
- Use immediately, or allow to cool and store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.