DIY: DREAMCYKLE SMOOTHIE
- Cheesecloth Or Nut Milk Bag
- 2 lbs. Coconut Meat (From mature green coconuts. Ideally quarter-inch thick with a semi-soft/hard consistency. Roughly two coconuts’ worth.)
- 5 Cups Fresh Coconut Water
- 15 Cups Tangerine Juice
- 2 Tbs. Tahitian Vanilla
- Blend together 1⁄2 lb. coconut meat with coconut water. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Strain through cheesecloth and discard pulp. Repeat three times with 1⁄2 lb. coconut meat and tangerine juice. Add in vanilla and stir.
- Chill and enjoy.