MAKE YOUR OWN BONE BROTH
- Saucepan Or Stock Pot
- Large Spoon
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Whole Peppercorns
- 2 Cloves Peeled Garlic
- Wash and coarsely chop onions, carrots, and celery.
- Add bones and vegetables to a large stockpot and cover with water.
- Reserve apple cider vinegar, parsley, salt, peppercorns, and garlic.
- Simmer on medium heat.
- Remove impurities that float to the top of the broth with a large spoon during the first few hours of cooking. There will be fewer impurities with healthy organic bones.
- Cooking times:Beef Bones = 48 hoursChicken Bones = 24 hoursFish Bones = 8 hours
- Add apple cider vinegar, parsley, sea salt, peppercorns, and garlic in the last hour of cooking. Strain broth.