Recipe by Will Chen
8 oz. Ono
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced (separate the white and green parts) 1 bunch shallot, finely chopped
1 knob of ginger, finely chopped 1Tbs. pine nuts
1 oz. white vinegar
4 oz. ketchup
4 oz. eggplant diced
6 oz. bok choy, roughly chopped olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350o on the broil setting with a tray inside.
2. Heat pan on high heat and add 1 tsp. of oil; add shallot, gin- ger, white green onion stems, and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add the eggplant and cook until brown. Add pine nuts to toast.
3. Add 1⁄4 C of water, ketchup and vinegar to the pan and stir to combine. Reduce heat to a simmer and season sauce with salt and pepper.
4. Pat dry the fish and score it on one side; season both sides with salt and pepper. Rub 1 tsp. of oil on the scored side of the fish and broil for 4-6 minutes until golden and cooked through.
5. Heat a second pan over high heat. Add 1 tsp. of oil and sauté the baby bok choy for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve with broiled fish and sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy!