SQUASH AND FARRO SALAD
Photography by Barry Frankel
- Roasted Kobocha Squash Warmed
- Local Goat Cheese
- Farro Cooked and Cooled
- Arugula Cleaned and Dried
- Basil Cleaned and Chopped
- Mint Cleaned and Minced
- Micro Basil
- Edible Flowers
- Salt and Pepper
- Citrus Oil Recipe Below
- 1 Part Fresh Squeezed Citrus Juice
- 4 Parts Quality Olive Oil
Prepare and Plate Salad.
Slice and bake the squash. Warm it for the salad if not using immediately.
Toss remaining ingredients in citrus oil, then toss in squash.
Arrange on a plate or low bowl.
Garnish with micro greens and edible flowers.
Be creative in arranging the squash, goat cheese and edible flowers.