ROASTED HANA SEASONAL ROOT VEGETABLES WITH WASABI GOAT CHEESE DRESSING
- Sheet Pan
Roasted Hana Seasonal Root Vegetables
- 1 Cup Purple Sweet Potato (Chopped and Diced)
- 4 Baby Golden Beets (Peeled)
- 4 Baby Red Beets (Peeled)
- 4 Ping Pong Red Radishes
- 4 White Icicle Radish
- 2 Heirloom Carrots (White, Orange, and Purple) (Peeled)
- 2 Baby Fennel
Wasabi Goat Cheese Dressing
- ½ Cup Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Garlic (Chopped)
- 2 Tbs. Wasabi Paste
- ¼ Cup Maui Onion
- ½ Cup Goat Cheese
- ½ Cup Honey
- 3 tsp. Sea Salt
Prepare Roasted Hana Seasonal Root Vegetables.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and roast in the oven at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
Prepare Wasabi Goat Cheese Dressing.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend till emulsified.
Construct Salad and Serve.
- Toss all ingredients with dressing and serve.