- Pastry Brush
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- Food Processor or Mortar and Pestle
- ½ Head Green Cabbage Cut In Quarters - Core Still Attached
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Macadamia Nut Oil
- Fine Hawaiian Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Macadamia Nuts Freshly Toasted
- ½ Cup Cilantro Leaves Minced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Use a pastry brush to coat both sides of the cut cabbage with the 2 tablespoons of macadamia nut oil.
- Sprinkle the cabbage generously with the sea salt and roast on a parchment-lined baking tray at 425F for 15-20 minutes, until the cabbage begins to color at the edges and is tender when cut.
- In a food processor or using a mortar and pestle, pulse the toasted macadamia nuts until they begin to resemble crumbs and add in the cilantro until well combined.
- Then add the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of macadamia nut oil, and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the mixture atop of the roasted cabbage. Serve immediately.