RAW VEGAN BORSCHT SOUP WITH MACADAMIA DILL “CREAM”
- 1 Cup Beet Juice (Fresh)
- 1 Cup Carrot Juice (Fresh)
- 1/2 Cup Carrot (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Beet (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Purple Cabbage (Shredded)
- 3 tsp. Orange Zest
- 1/2 Lime (Peeled)
- 2 Tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar (Raw)
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin (Ground)
- 1 tsp. Dill (Fresh, Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic (Minced)
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh Chili (Minced)
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Root (Fresh)
- 1/4 Cup Macadamia Nuts (Raw)
- 3 Tbs. Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- Salt And Pepper (To Taste)
- Soak the macadamia nuts in equal parts water overnight.
- Place the macadamia nuts and soak liquid in a vita-mix blender with the lemon juice; blend the Mac nuts until smooth and creamy. Fold in fresh dill. Adjust seasoning and reserve in refrigeration.
- For the soup, place the remaining ingredients in a Vita-Mix blender and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning and reserve in refrigeration.
- Serve 8 oz. of soup and drizzle with the dill. Enjoy!