QUINOA, PEA, AND MINT TABBOULEH
- Small Saucepan
- Small Pot
- ½ Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Fresh Peas or Thawed Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- ¼ Cup Diced Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Mint
- Pinch of Aleppo Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Cook the quinoa in 1 cup boiling, salted water in a small saucepan, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the peas until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, submerge in ice water to cool quickly, and mash with a fork.
- Combine the quinoa and mashed peas with parsley, onion, lemon juice, oil, mint, Aleppo pepper, and a big pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Toss to combine and serve.