PUMPKIN SPICE DUTCH BABY
- Cast Iron Skillet or Pie Pan
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter Melted
- 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 450F and place a cast-iron skillet or pie pan into your oven while preheating.
- Blend the eggs, milk, and butter in a blender on high until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add flour, cornstarch, salt, and pumpkin spice to the blender and continue to blend until just combined.
- Carefully remove skillet / pie dish from the oven and add 1 tablespoon butter to the hot skillet. Swirl to completely coat the inside of the pan.
- While the pan is still hot, pour your blended batter into the skillet and return to the oven. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the edges puff up and turn golden brown.
- Serve simply with a little syrup, butter, and powdered sugar, or get creative and top with maple-braised pears and nuts, or a quick stir fry of onions, bacon, and wilted arugula.