PIZZA WITH PAPAYA JAM, BACON, AND BRIE
Photography by Chef Erin Keller
Servings: 2 People
- Pizza Stone
- 1 8 oz. Ball of Your Favorite Pizza Dough Store Bought or Homemade
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 3 oz. Papaya Jam
- Kosher Salt
- 3 oz. Brie Cut Into ½" Square Pieces
- 2 oz. Cooked Bacon
- Chopped ½" Sliced Jalapeños Optional
- 1 Handful Fresh Arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Kona Sea Salt
- Heat your oven to 550 degrees with a pizza stone set on the middle rack.
- Stretch pizza dough into a circle, 12” in diameter.
- Leaving a ¼ inch border from the edge, drizzle the heavy cream with a spoon over the dough. Next, dollop spoonfuls of jam over the pizza dough, starting with one larger dollop right in the center. Sprinkle the bacon and jalapeno (if using) over the cream. Season lightly with kosher salt.
- Slide the pizza dough onto the stone and bake until lightly golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven, top with the brie, and place back into the oven until the brie is slightly melted and the crust is a deep golden brown. Remove pizza from the oven and cut into 6 wedges. Top with fresh arugula, drizzled olive oil, fresh cracked pepper, and Kona sea salt.