- Large Pot
- Large Mason Jar With Tight Fitting Lids
- 24 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 4 Cups Distilled Water
- 24 Coriander Seeds
- 12 Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 tsp. Chili
- 6 Whole Allspice Berries
- 3 Cups White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 4 tsp. Canning Salt
- Fresh Dill
- In a large saucepan bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Add whole garlic and turn off heat. Allow to cool slightly.
- Using the tongs, add the whole garlic to the mason jar, dividing the cloves up so there are 12 each to a mason jar.
- Next add the fresh dill and pour the cooled pickling liquid over the garlic to the top of the mason jar.
- Cover and place in a cool spot on the counter out of the sun.
- Your pickled garlic will be ready in 5 weeks and will keep up to 3 months.
- Refrigerate after opening.