Recipe Courtesy of Michele Di Bari of Sale Pepe, Lahaina, Maui HI
Photography by Mykle Coyne
3 small potatoes
½ pound green beans
1 ½ pounds Bu’ono spaghetti
10 ounces Bu’ono pesto sauce
½ cup Grana Padano cheese
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
1. Boil potatoes with the skin on. Once cooked, peel and slice them small.
2. Snap both ends off the green beans, wash, and boil them in salted water for 1 minute. Drain.
3. Cook spaghetti till al dente. When draining the pasta, save some of the cooking water.
4. Toss the cooked spaghetti with potatoes, green beans, pesto sauce and Grana Padano cheese.
5. Drizzle with EVOO and serve immediately.