PAPAYA SEED DRESSING
- Blender or Vitamix
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Cup Neutral Oil
- ½ Cup Maui Onion Minced Fine
- 1 Ripe Papaya Halved - Reserve 3 Tbsp. of Papaya Seeds - Reserve Remaining Fruit for Another Recipe
- In a blender or Vitamix, blend the sugar, salt, and vinegar until the mixture is smooth.
- With the motor running, add the oil in a slow stream and blend the dressing until it is emulsified.
- Add 1/2 of the papaya, Maui onion, and the reserved papaya seeds and blend the dressing until the onion and papaya seeds resemble ground pepper.