NĪOI PEPA (+ CHILI PEPPER WATER RECIPE)
- Small Pot
- Sterilized Bottle
- 8 oz. Water
- 2 oz. White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Fresh Ginger Slices
- 1 oz. Ogo Seaweed
- 15 Hawaiian Chili Peppers Sliced
- Add the ingredients to a small pot and bring to a quick boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Once cool transfer to a sterilized bottle.
- Let sit for at least five days before use. The longer it sits the more the flavors will infuse — it gets better over time.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for about a year.