MANGO KULOLO TERRINE
- Terrine Mold
- High-Speed Blender
- Nonreactive Saucepot
Mango Kulolo Terrine
- Mango (Ripe)
- Ice Cream
- Vanilla Sugar
- Breadfruit (Roasted And Dehydrated)
- Turbinado Sugar
- Cacao Nibs
- Sugar (1 Part)
- Honey (1 Part)
- Water (2 Parts)
Prepare Mango Kulolo Terrine.
- Clean mango from skin and seeds and cut it into 2”x1” pieces.
- Cut Kulolo and bananas into 2”x1” pieces.
- Season mango and banana with vanilla sugar.
- Line a terrine mold with plastic wrap, layer fruits, compress.
- Cook terrine in a water bath at 300F for 40 minutes.
- Chill and compress the terrine overnight.
- Remove from mold, slice, and brulée.
- Serve with fresh mulberries and kaffir lime leaf.
Prepare Breadfruit Crumble.
- Roast breadfruit whole then remove skin and seeds when soft.
- Dice small and place in a dehydrator, dehydrate until completely dry.
- In a high-speed blender mix equal parts breadfruit, cacao, and sugar, reserve for later.
Prepare Barbados Cherries.
- Place sugar into a non-reactive saucepot.
- Add water until it’s a “wet sand” consistency.
- At medium heat cook sugar until light brown.
- Quickly add water to stop the cooking process.
- Add honey and heat until dissolved.
- Place in a canning jar with a lid in fridge overnight.
- Plate breadfruit crumble.
- Add terrine on top of the crumble.
- Decorate with cherries.
- Serve and enjoy!