MAKING SQUARE ICE CUBES
Here we share how easy it is to make large, clear ice cubes to heighten your bar skills and make your drink a bit more delicious.We purchased silicone ice cube molds from our local kitchen store.
- Silicone Ice Cube Molds
- Water (Preferably Distilled)
- The water should be distilled or you can boil tap water twice, let cool.
- Fill the mold, then set the mold into a larger container filled with regular tap water.
- Place the filled mold in the freezer, overnight if possible.
- Once frozen solid, release from the mold, use immediately, and enjoy.
You can add herbs, fresh fruit, or vegetables. Don’t use anything acidic or it may not freeze completely.