MAKE YOUR OWN HOT SAUCE
- Mason Jars or Any Glass Container
- Medium Size Pot
- 1 lb. Fresh Locally Grown Chilies (Sliced With Stem and Membrane Removed)
- 1 tsp. Garlic (Minced)
- ½ Cup Onion (Diced)
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1½ Cup Distilled White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cups Water
- Gather and prep all ingredients. Wash your hands well after handling raw chilies.
- Add ingredients to a medium-size pot and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- Transfer to a Vitamix or blender and blend to desired consistency. You can add more water if you prefer your hot sauce with a thinner consistency.
- Cool and bottle in mason jars or any other glass container.
- Store in refrigerator.