LOCAL FRUIT SALAD
- 1 Maui Gold Pineapple
- 1 lb. Locally Grown Strawberries
- 1 lb. Locally Grown Bananas
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Chill, wash, peel, and cube pineapple into bite-size pieces.
- Chill, wash, and cut strawberries in half.
- Peel bananas and slice into bite-size pieces.
- Chill coconut cream in your fridge (overnight if possible), then whip to desired consistency.
- Toast coconut flakes and let cool.
- Combine fruit gently and keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
- Top with coconut cream, garnish with toasted coconut, and enjoy!