JANA MCMAHON’S RADISHES WITH COMPOUND BUTTER AND SALT
- Food Processor
- 4 oz. Butter (Softened; Grass-Fed Or Local Butters Are Best)
- 1 tsp. Thyme Leaves (Fresh, Chopped)
- 1 tsp. Rosemary (Chopped)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Bunch of Radishes (Washed Well And Tops Removed; Keep Just A Bit Of Stem For Dipping)
Prepare Compound Butter.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until everything is well incorporated. Put the butter into a small dish for dipping.
Presentation and Serving.
- Arrange radishes on a large platter or cutting board; serve alongside herbed compound butter and assorted salts for dipping. Each smoked salt has a different flavor unique to the wood it’s smoked over. Same with citrus salts. Enjoy!