JANA MCMAHON’S RADISHES WITH COMPOUND BUTTER AND SALT
Photo by Jana MorganThe French had it right pairing mild spring radishes with good butter and sea salt. This is what spring tastes like! Serving with smoked and citrus salts keeps this simple dish interesting and fresh.
- Food Processor
- 4 oz. Butter (Softened; Grass-Fed Or Local Butters Are Best)
- 1 tsp. Thyme Leaves (Fresh, Chopped)
- 1 tsp. Rosemary (Chopped)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Bunch of Radishes (Washed Well And Tops Removed; Keep Just A Bit Of Stem For Dipping)
Prepare Compound Butter.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until everything is well incorporated. Put the butter into a small dish for dipping.
Presentation and Serving.
- Arrange radishes on a large platter or cutting board; serve alongside herbed compound butter and assorted salts for dipping. Each smoked salt has a different flavor unique to the wood it’s smoked over. Same with citrus salts. Enjoy!