Photography by Trish Barker
Servings: 1 Drink
- Cocktail Glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Something To Smoke Glass With
- 1/4 oz. Dry Vermouth
- 1/4 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 oz. Kōloa Dark Rum
- A Dash Of Angostura Bitters
- Splash Of Water
- Orange Zest
- Smoked Kiawe Wood Glass
- Flower To Garnish
- Smoke cocktail glass.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker; shake.
- Strain into a smoked rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Squeeze orange zest over the cocktail, discard.
- Garnish with flower and enjoy!