CURRIED CARROT SALAD
- 1 lb. of Locally Grown Carrots
- ¾ Cup Homemade Mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- 3-6 tsp. Curry Powder (To Taste)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 2 Tbs. Local Honey
- ½ Cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ Cup Dried Zante Currants
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Wash, peel, and grate carrots.
- Wash and finely chop parsley.
- Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, lime juice, honey, Zante currants, and parsley. Set aside.
- Toast almonds and let cool.
- Mix carrots with mayonnaise mixture and chill until you are ready to serve.
- Top with toasted almonds.