COFFEE BLOSSOM & BLACKBERRY SPRITZER
- Food Processor Or Blender
- 4 Glasses
- Jar or Bottle With Tight-Fitting Lid
Coffee Blossom & Blackberry Spritzer
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blackberries
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 4 Tbsp. Coffee Blossom Syrup Recipe Below
- 2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Soda Water
- Crushed Ice
- 1½ oz. White Rum or Vodka Optional
Coffee Blossom Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Dried Coffe Blossoms
Prepare Coffee Blossom Syrup.
- Bring ingredients to a simmer in saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat and continue stirring until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Let cool and then strain through cheesecloth into a jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. It will keep for one month in the fridge.
Prepare Coffee Blossom & Blackberry Spritzer.
- In a food processor or blender, blend frozen blackberries, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and coffee blossom syrup.
- Add ¼ cup of mixture into 4 glasses, and top with vodka or rum if desired.
- Add crushed ice and soda water. Stir.