COCONUT OYSTER SHOOTERS
- Oyster Shells (Washed and Chilled)
- Meat of 1 Young, Green Coconut (Spoon-scraped)
- 1 Maui Onion (Minced)
- 1 Cup Coconut Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Hawaiian Chili Pepper (Rib and Seeds Removed, Minced)
- 1 oz. Ogo (Seaweed)
- 1 Green Onion (Sliced Thin To Garnish)
- Ogo (For Garnish)
- Mix Maui onion, coconut vinegar, palm sugar, salt, and chili pepper.
- Add young coconut meat.
- Chill for one to two hours.
- Place young coconut meat into chilled oyster shells, arrange on shaved ice, and garnish with ogo and green onion.
- Add a teaspoon of liquid for additional flavor.