COCONUT BREAD PUDDING
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Coconut
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Large Loaf Of Hawaiian Sweet Bread (Cut Into Small Pieces)
Coconut Cream Sauce
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Corn Startch And 1 Cup Water (To Make Slurry)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg mixture. Add bread and soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins and bake in a water bath at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add coconut milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, and heat until boiling. Slowly add cornstarch slurry, and stir until thickened.
- Serve bread pudding warm with the coconut sauce.
- Top with orange segments for garnish (optional).