CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
- Hand Blender or Food Processor
- 1½ Cups Avocado Flesh
- ¾ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Cup Agave
- ½ Tbsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3 fl. oz. Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil to 130 degrees Fahrenheit, set aside. In a bowl, use a hand blender to blend the avocado flesh, cocoa powder, agave, vanilla extract, and salt (a food processor can also be used).
- Slowly begin adding in the warm coconut oil and blend until smooth and shiny.
- Put in the refrigerator to set for 2 hours.
- Garnish with some of your favorite toppings like cacao nibs, toasted coconut, fresh berries, or tropical fruit.