CHILI LIME CORN ON THE COB
- BBQ, Grill Pan, or IMU
- 4 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter ( We like Naked Cow Dairy Butter from Oahu )
- ½ tsp. Chili Powder
- ⅛ tsp. Cayenne Powder Or More To Taste
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ Cup Cotija Cheese Crumbled Fine
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cook corn. Remove the husk and add corn to boiling water for 2-4 minutes. You can also grill the corn on the BBQ or add it to your IMU. Soak corn with husk in fresh water for one hour before grilling. Drain well.
- Mix all ingredients, except corn and cheese, in a bowl.
- Slather the mixture onto cooked corn.
- Add cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!