- Wire Rack
- Pork Skin
- ¾ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Hawaiian Chili Peppers
Prepare Pork Skin.
- Boil pork skin for 2 hours in water.
- When skin is tender remove from water and scrape off all excess fat and meat.
- Cut the skin into small rectangles, place on a wire rack, and bake in the oven at 200 degrees until dry (5-6 hours).
- Deep fry dried pork skin. Season aggressively after skin has puffed up and doubled in size.
Prepare Dipping Sauce.
- Mince garlic and Hawaiian chili peppers.
- Mix all dipping sauce ingredients together.
- Serve chicharrones with the dipping sauce and enjoy!