BREAKFAST PIZZA WITH GOAT CHEESE & TROPICAL FRUIT
- Large Glass Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Cup Warm Water 105 Degrees
- 2 tsp. Active Dry Yeast
- 3 Tbsp. Melted Unsalted Butter + More for Brushing
- 3 - 4 Cups AP Flour + More for Dusting
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Tropical Fruit Sliced and Chilled
- Coconut Sliced and Toasted
- ½ Cup Surfing Goat Dairy Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Local Raw Honey
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
Prepare Pizza Dough.
- Whisk warm water, honey, and yeast in a large glass bowl.
- Stir in flour, butter, and salt.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 8-10 minutes. Form a ball, brush with melted butter, and cover. Allow dough to double in size, should take 1-2 hours.
Prepare and Serve Pizza.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll your pizza dough out to desired thickness and prick with a fork all over the surface.
- Brush with melted butter and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow crust to cool completely.
- Once cool, spread goat cheese over surface and arrange tropical fruit. Drizzle with honey and top with fresh mint.