BEETS IN A BOWL
- Blender or Food Processor
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- ½ Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Lime
- Salt (To Taste)
- 4 Medium Size Beets
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Quality Olive Oil
- Hearts of Palm
- Micro Greens
- Prepare avocado puree by removing the skin and seeds of the avocados. Add avocado, ½ cup skim milk, and juice of ½ lime. Puree in blender or food processor. Salt to taste. Set aside.
- Wash beets, peel, and toss with salt, red wine, and olive oil.
- Place them in foil and roast at 300 degrees until tender.
- Cool, cut into quarters, salt to taste. Set aside.
- Shave cassava thin with a peeler and fry in olive oil until crispy. Salt to taste, set aside.
- Slice hearts of palm thinly, set aside.
- Slice Oranges into supremes, set aside.
- Finish by arranging ingredients in a bowl starting with avocado puree on the bottom. Next, add beets and oranges. Toss and add hearts of palm, chives, and microgreens. Top with crispy cassava. Serve.