BBQ CORN ON THE COB
- 8 Ears Of Corn (Husk On With Silk)
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tbs. Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1½ tsp. Paprika
- Cayenne Pepper (To Taste)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill corn (with husk and silk on) on the grill rack, turning once or twice during cooking until corn is tender and a little charred. About 15 minutes. Remove from grill. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut lemons in quarter pieces.
- Mix salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Husk corn.
- Rub each piece with a quarter of a lemon. Drizzle with seasoning to taste. Serve and enjoy.