BAKED MOLOKAI PURPLE SWEET POTATO CHIPS
- 2 Sheet Pans
- 2 Molokai Purple Sweet Potatoes Scrubbed and Sliced ⅛" Thick ( If you can’t find these potatoes, orange ones work too )
- 2 Tbsp. Sunflower Oil
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line 2 sheet pans with parchment. Divide sweet potato slices between 2 sheet pans.
- Drizzle sunflower oil, toss and arrange the sweet potato slices in a single layer on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Flip chips once, 10 minutes into baking time.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.