Recipe Adapted from Michelle T.M. LeePhotography by Mieko Horikoshi
- 1-2 Ripe Avocados ( We Prefer Hawaiian Haas Variety )
- 3 Cups Ice Cold Rice Milk
- 1 tsp. Fine Sugar
- Chill and half the avocado, peel and remove the seed.
- Place the avocado, rice milk and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a chilled glass, garnish if desired and serve.
The recipe calls for rice milk that was already sweetened. We also tested this recipe with skim milk, whole milk and coconut milk. We preferred rice milk and felt 1 teaspoon of sugar was good for our taste. You need the sweet to balance out the fat from the avocado. Always adjust the recipe to suit your own taste.