AHI POKE ‘AWA SHOOTERS
Canoe Crop: ‘Awa – Kava, Kukui – Candlenut, Niu – Coconut
- 3 lbs. Fresh Ahi (Diced Small)
- 1/2 Round Onion (Diced Small)
- 1 Stalk Green Onion (Small Chop)
- 1/4 Cup Shoyu
- 1 Tbs. Ogo(Seaweed) (Chopped)
- 1 tsp. Hawaiian Salt
- 1 Tbs. Inamona (Diced Kukui)
- 1 Hawaiian Chili Pepper (Diced Fine)
- 1/2 Cup 'Awa Root Powder
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
Place ‘awa powder, water, coconut milk into a blender. Blend on high for 2-5 minutes, strain to remove powder. Strain a second time if needed. Set aside.
In a bowl, add diced ahi, onion, green onions, shoyu, ogo, Hawaiian salt, and chili pepper mix and set aside.
Using a shot glass, fill ó way with ‘awa liquid, add 1 Tbs. of poke. Bottoms up!