Come be part of local community conversations on the hows and whys of growing seeds specifically adapted for Hawai‘i.
- Check out variety trials in progress
- Learn how to conduct successful trials in your garden
- Enjoy refreshments and tastings of crops being grown from local seed
- Talk story with a local seed grower
- Meet others in your community interested in improving local food security
Attendance is free but space is limited! Register by September 21.
Sponsored by the Hawai‘i Seed Growers Network, a group of small-scale farmers in Hawai‘i who have been working together for the past two years to grow and make available locally adapted seed for Hawai‘i’s tropical climates.
Pāhoa, Hawai‘i Island • Honalō, Hawai‘i Island • Makawao, Maui • Waimānalo, O‘ahu